Member of the Board of Bittium Corporation
b. 1957, M.Sc. Engineering
Saafricon Oy, CEO
Positions of trust
- Bittium Corporation, Member of the Board 2015-
- Nordcloud Oy, Member of the Board 2015-
- Meontrust Oy, Advisor of the Board 2013-
- Tuotantotalouden kilta, Prodekon negotiation board member 2008-
Previous work history
- Saafricon Oy, CEO and owner 2015-
Microsoft Corporation, Corporate Vice President, Company Integration, 2014
- Nokia Oyj, Executive Vice President, Operations 2013-2014
- Nokia Oyj, Senior Vice President, Head of Nokia Supply Chain 2008-2012
- Nokia Oyj, Senior Vice President, Head of Multimedia Product marketing and R&D 2006-2007
- Nokia Oyj, Senior Vice President, Head of Imaging Business Unit 2003-2005
- Nokia Oyj, Senior Vice President, Head of Cellular Telephones Unit 2000-2003
- Symbian Ltd, Member of the Board 1998-2001
- Nokia Oyj, Vice President, Corporate Planning and Business Development 1997-2000
- Hewlett-Packard Corporation, Director of Marketing Europe and Africa, electronic measurement solutions 1992-1997
- Siar Oy, consultant 1986-1987
Nokia Oyj, various project, sales and marketing management positions, information solutions unit 1979-1986.
Holdings Dec. 31, 2015
Holds 1 0 000 shares in Bittium Corporation.
Independent as regards both the Company and its significant shareholders.